Sunday 1 October was International Coffee Day but more importantly, it was also the day we officially launched AUFRANDE.
The program, co-funded by the European Union and partners, will run for the next five years. To prepare for this big moment, the coordination team at RMIT Europe has spent the last year:
- negotiating and formalising legal agreements with our partners
- securing pairings for co-hosted PhD positions
- organising online meetings with the consortium
- progressing co-tutelle agreements between our French and Australian universities
- communicating our latest updates on social media
We have ran the first call for applicants and is progressing through the enrolment of the selected candidates. We can’t wait to introduce them to you! Follow us and be the first to meet our new AUFRANDE fellows.
Would you like to join them? Don’t miss the second call for applicants, opening in November! More than 30 PhD fellowships will be available for excellent candidates.